The ‘Essentials’ Masterclass
FACT: 90% of decision makers never respond to a cold approach
LinkedIn is the number one professional business network with more than 22 million users in the UK (250k+ in Bristol alone) – a giant CRM system which is both more accurate and contains more in depth information than almost all in house systems.Through LinkedIn you can find, connect and engage with your target audience quickly and easily. This small group workshop (8 people max) is a great opportunity to re-focus and re-energise your LinkedIn activity.
What this course will teach you…
• Why LinkedIn is an essential tool for all B2B businesses
• The big picture – who uses LinkedIn and why
• Responding to the rise of the social buyer
• Effective strategies to use LinkedIn in your specific markets
• How to optimise your profile to get found ahead of your competitors
• How to promote your brand on LinkedIn
• How to build and save precisely targeted lists
• How to make the right connections
• Why endorsements and recommendations are important
• How, what, where and when to post to create engagement
• How to network in groups
• How to build both individual relationships and communities
• How to publish successfully on LinkedIn
• How businesses like yours are using LinkedIn to generate bottom line results
• How to reach outside your networks with LinkedIn advertising
• How to measure success
• The importance of developing a LinkedIn habit
Helene Jewell of Jewell Facilitation discusses with Greg how the course changed her perceptions of LinkedIn…
Duration: One day course
Target Audience: Business owners, managers and sales people from small and medium sized business.
Venue: The Engine Shed, Temple Meads, Bristol
Delegate Requirements: This workshop will have wi-fi and delegates are invited to bring a laptop, tablet or smart phone as there will be opportunities to explore LinkedIn online during the workshop.
NB: Includes unlimited post training support to answer ongoing questions you may have.
Course Dates & Availability
What clients are saying about the course…
“A few months after completing Front of Mind’s LinkedIn half day course and revamping my personal page and company page, a new client found us through a simple search. That client ended up taking a large maintenance contract with us and commissioned a rebuild of their in-house FileMaker system worth around £100k. To say we are delighted is an understatement.”
Joe Green, Director of New Business, iGeek Ltd
“I have just attended Greg’s one-day LinkedIn Master-Class which was a revelation to somebody just starting out to get to grips with the practical and effective use of LinkedIn. There are plenty of self-styled social media ‘gurus’ out there but Greg is the real deal. He is deeply knowledgeable but can communicate his knowledge effortlessly no matter what the listener’s level of experience. I was a beginner in a group of active users and not once did I feel overwhelmed or left behind even though we covered a lot of material. Equally, the others were kept engaged throughout. This is a rare talent!”
Philip Avery, The Business Mechanic, management consultant
Next Courses: July 19th, and September 28th 2018
Cost: £195 (£175 early bird booking)
All workshops are held at the Engine Shed, Station Approach, Bristol Temple Meads, BS1 6QH – a venue which is easy and convenient to access for businesses in the South West.
July 19th : SOLD OUT
September 28th: Booking info