The ‘Essentials’ Masterclass
FACT: LinkedIn plays a part in 86% of B2B buying decisions
LinkedIn is the number one professional business network with more than 22 million users in the UK (250k+ in Bristol alone) – a giant CRM system which is both more accurate and contains more in-depth information than almost all in-house systems.Through LinkedIn, you can find, connect and engage with your target audience quickly and easily. This small group workshop (8 people max) is a great opportunity to re-focus and re-energise your LinkedIn activity.
What this course will teach you…
• Why LinkedIn is an essential tool for all B2B businesses
• The big picture – who uses LinkedIn and why
• Responding to the rise of the social buyer
• Effective strategies to use LinkedIn in your specific markets
• How to optimise your profile to get found ahead of your competitors
• How to promote your brand on LinkedIn
• How to build and save precisely targeted lists
• How to make the right connections
• Why endorsements and recommendations are important
• How, what, where and when to post to create engagement
• How to network in groups
• How to build both individual relationships and communities
• How to publish successfully on LinkedIn
• How businesses like yours are using LinkedIn to generate bottom-line results
• How to reach outside your networks with LinkedIn advertising
• How to measure success
• The importance of developing a LinkedIn habit
Duration: One day course
Target Audience: Business owners, managers, and salespeople from small and medium-sized businesses.
Venue: The Engine Shed, Temple Meads, Bristol
Delegate Requirements: This workshop will have wi-fi and delegates are invited to bring a laptop, tablet or smartphone as there will be opportunities to explore LinkedIn online during the workshop.
NB: Includes unlimited post-training support to answer ongoing questions you may have.
What clients are saying about the course…
“A few months after completing Front of Mind’s LinkedIn half-day course and revamping my personal page and company page, a new client found us through a simple search. That client ended up taking a large maintenance contract with us and commissioned a rebuild of their in-house FileMaker system worth around £100k. To say we are delighted is an understatement.”
Joe Green, Director of New Business, iGeek Ltd
“I have just attended Greg’s one-day LinkedIn Master-Class which was a revelation to somebody just starting out to get to grips with the practical and effective use of LinkedIn. There are plenty of self-styled social media ‘gurus’ out there but Greg is the real deal. He is deeply knowledgeable but can communicate his knowledge effortlessly no matter what the listener’s level of experience. I was a beginner in a group of active users and not once did I feel overwhelmed or left behind even though we covered a lot of material. Equally, the others were kept engaged throughout. This is a rare talent!”
Philip Avery, The Business Mechanic, management consultant
Next Courses: Friday, March 27th, 2020, and Thursday, May 21st
Cost: £249 (£199 early bird booking)
All workshops are held at the Engine Shed, Station Approach, Bristol Temple Meads, BS1 6QH – a venue which is easy and convenient to access for businesses in the South West, Midlands or London (approx 1.5 hours by train from Paddington and Birmingham).
September 30th: SOLD OUT
November 11th: SOLD OUT
December 11th: SOLD OUT
March 27th: Booking Link
May 21st: Booking Link