Social Selling & Sales Navigator Workshops
In a social selling pilot by IBM’s inside sales team, revenues were increased by FOUR times
LinkedIn is THE defacto online meeting place for buyers and sales people.
Social selling is a brave new world with LinkedIn being the defacto online meeting place for buyers and sales people. The buying process has changed. Typically, 60% of the buyer’s journey is complete before they engage with a supplier. To influence the decision sales people must now find ways to build relationships with buyers at the earliest opportunity, even before the buyer has identified a need.
LinkedIn gives the B2B sales person unprecedented visibility and access to buyers and provides a rich mine of information about the buyers’ background and preferences which can be used to establish relationships Bespoke Workshops
What this course will teach you…
This workshop, which is split into two sessions one or two weeks apart, is designed as a tailored in-company training for the inside or field sales teams focusing on using LinkedIn to:
• Find opportunities in new and existing accounts
• Gather intelligence about the prospect and their business
• Develop a tailored sales approach which results in meaningful engagement and ultimately a collaborative buying process
Exact content may vary depending on each group, however here are some of the areas that are typically covered:
• LinkedIn demographics, who uses it, why and what for
• Understanding the three central business development applications of LinkedIn
• Paid v free subscriptions, which is right for which role
• Developing a business winning profile
• Building a relevant and opportunity-rich network
• Developing smart connection strategies
• How to build targeted prospect lists
• How, what, where and when to post to get maximum engagement
• Using the power of LinkedIn groups for online networking
• How to replace cold calls with warm introductions
• Becoming an expert and trusted partner
• Turning online conversations into offline opportunities
• Incorporating other social media into the sales process
The workshop is tailored around your product or service and your specific target audiences.
Free post-training support is available through a private LinkedIn group.
Duration: 2-3 sessions on different days
Target Audience: Sales teams of approx 3-30 people
Delegate Requirements: Delegates are invited to bring a laptop, tablet or smart phone as there will be opportunities to explore LinkedIn online during the workshop.
NB: Includes unlimited post training support to answer ongoing questions you may have.
“Greg has now facilitated training sessions for both our Senior Management and Sales teams. The content and delivery was excellent. All involved found his coaching style very engaging and informative and we have implemented many areas covered into our approach to market.”
Darren Penny, Head of Sales Roland DG (UK, Ireland and India)
Prices start from just £???0 per delegate
For an informal chat, and to get an accurate quotation for your requirements, contact us at the link below